CLAMP Metadata Automation Composition Management using TOSCA
CLAMP supports the definition, deployment, and life cycle management of automation composition elements using Metadata described in TOSCA.
- TOSCA Defined Automation Compositions: Architecture and Design
- Defining Automation Compositions in TOSCA for CLAMP
- CLAMP TOSCA Automation Composition APIs and Protocols
- TOSCA Policy GUI
- TOSCA Policy Testing Upgrade
- CLAMP TOSCA Automation Composition Components: Design and Implementation
Policy/CLAMP was merged into the Policy Framework in the Honolulu release of ONAP. Prior to that release, it was a separate project. The release notes for CLAMP when it existed as a separate proejct are located below.