ONAP Operations Manager Release Notes¶
This document provides the release notes for the Frankfurt release.
The focus of this release is to strengthen the foundation of OOM installer.
- Ingress deployment is getting more and more usable
- Use of dynamic Persistent Volume is available
A list of issues resolved in this release can be found here: https://jira.onap.org/projects/OOM/versions/10826
- OOM-1237 Source Helm Charts from ONAP Repo. Having helm charts repo is not possible for Frankfurt release.
- OOM-1720 galera container is outdated. containers used for mariadb are outdated and not supported anymore.
- OOM-1817 Use of global.repository inconsistent across Helm Charts. it’s then may be hard to retrieve some containers when deploying in constrained environment.
- OOM-2075 Invalid MTU for Canal CNI interfaces
- OOM-2227 Cassandra Backup Mechanism works only on “static PV” mode.
- OOM-2230 Missing requests/limits for some PODS. This can lead to “memory bombing” so cautious monitoring of Kubernetes resources usage must be set up.
- OOM-2279 OOM El Alto and master clamp mariadb resources doesn’t match chart.
- OOM-2285 deploy.sh does not work for mariadb-galera. deploy script doesn’t behave well with “-” in the component name.
- OOM-2369 DMAAP Helm install takes too long and often fails.
- OOM-2418 Readiness-check 2.0.2 not working properly for stateful set.
- OOM-2421 OOM NBI chart deployment error. In some case, NBI deployment fails.
- OOM-2422 Portal App is unreachable when deploying without HTTPs
Known Limitations, Issues and Workarounds¶
- OOM-1237 Workaround is to generate them as explained in documentation.
- OOM-1817 Workaround is to use offline installer if needed.
- OOM-2227 Workaround is to stick to “static PV” (so, not using storage class) if backup is needed.
- OOM-2285 Workaround is to use directly helm upgrade if needed.
- OOM-2369 Workaround is to play postinstall jobs by hand.
- OOM-2418 Workaround is to use version 2.2.2 in global part of override file if the new check is needed.
- OOM-2421 Workaround is to undeploy/redeploy NBI.
- OOM-2422 Workaround is to create first portal app service with service type Cluster IP then changing it to NodePort or LoadBalancer so all the port are available.