The Integration project is in charge of:
- Providing testing environment and support for the release use cases
- Executing Cross-project Continuous System Integration Testing (CSIT)
- Managing full ONAP CI chains (daily master, staging, stable) to ensure the stability of the integration
- Developing and performing tests within full ONAP context (healthcheck, End to End, performance, robustness…)
- Validating the ONAP release
For each release, the integration team provides the following artifacts:
- Test suites and tools to check the various ONAP components
- Use-case documentation and artifacts
- a testsuite docker included in ONAP cluster to execute the tests
- baseline JAVA and Python images, as well as a docker managing Java libraries
- Configuration fiales and Heat templates to simplify the creation of the virtual ressources needed for the ONAP deployment and the use cases.
The integration team manages several official ONAP repositories:
|integration||Historical main repository including documentation, simulators (e.g. mass PNF simulator), non robot tests (e.g. security tests, vCPE Tosca,..), …||link|
|integration/csit||Repository hosting some tooling to start component functional tests in Jenkins (To be deprecated in Guilin as such tests must be reinsourced by the projects)||link|
|integration/docker/onap-java11||Java11 baseline image conformed to SECCOM recommendations||link|
|integration/docker/onap-python||Python baseline image conformed to SECCOM recommendations||link|
|integration/simulators/dc-simulator||Data Center simulator||link|
|integration/usecases/bbs||BBS use case introduced in Dublin and extracted from global repository in frankfurt||link|
|integration/usecases/mdons||MDONS use case introduced in Frankfurt||link|
|testsuite||repository hosting the robot test suites||link|
|testsuite/heatbridge||python utils to manage the heatbridge function to enrich cloud information to AAI (deprecated)||link|
|testsuite/oom||Helm chart for robot pod (to be deprecated in Guilin and moved back to OOM)||link|
|testsuite/python-testing-utils||Python and robot util libraries used for robot tests||link|
|demo||Historical repository to host use case artifacts (heat templates, json files,..)||link|
|oparent||Java dependencies for JAVA projects||link|
Since Frankfurt, we tried to create smaller repositories for the use cases and the simulators. It shall help us to maintain the use cases and the simulators. It shall also help to leverage and adopt existing simulators rather than systematically re-inventing the wheel.
The main wiki page of the Integration team can be found in https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Integration+Project, you will find different menus, Q&As, and release pages.
In addition of the official OOM scripts, Integration provides some guidelines to install your OpenStack configuration thanks to a heat template. See Integration heat guideline for details.
Integration project is responsible of the Continuous Integration Chains. A guide has been created to setup your own CI chain. See Integration CI guideline for details.