Initial Release for El Alto
- MUSIC features an ‘ORM’ layer. Applications directly using music will now have a streamlined API that matches the REST API for easier adoption and use.
- MUSIC includes deadlock detection when creating and acquiring locks
- Continued adherence to ONAP S3P requirements
- MUSIC-434 Sonar Fix : JsonDelete.java
- `MUSIC-432 <https://jira.onap.org/projects/MUSIC/issues/MUSIC-432`_ Use try-with resources to handle the resources used in the code
- MUSIC-410 Use logger to log exception
- MUSIC-408 fix reduce method parameter
Known Issues N/A
MUSIC code has been formally scanned during build time using NexusIQ and all Critical vulnerabilities have been addressed, items that remain open have been assessed for risk and determined to be false positive. The MUSIC open Critical security vulnerabilities and their risk assessment have been documented as part of the project.
- MUSIC project page
- MUSIC Dublin Release
- Passing Badge information for MUSIC
- MUSIC Architecture Page
- Project Vulnerability Review Table for MUSIC
End of Release Notes