Following diagram shows the high-level architecture of OCLIP.
- Command Registrar : Registrar keeps track of the commands registered in OCLIP and when user invokes the command,
it identifies the corresponding command and helps to invoke the corresponding command plug-in.
- Command Discoverer : Discoverer discovers the commands both in plug-in format and YAML and automatically register
them into Registrar.
- Command Plug-in : Implement the command as plug-in. More details CLI developer guide
- HTTP Command : Plug-in for implementing all Rest based command as YAML without any coding.
- SNMP Command : Plug-in for implementing all SNMP based command as YAML without any coding.
- Command Shell : Provides the interactive command line console from Linux
- Web Command Console : Provides the interactive command line console from web-browser
- Cache : Provides persistent storage for discoverer to store the meta-data about the discovered Commands.
- open cli schemas : Set of command YAML provides the CLI definitions.