ccsdk dashboard - Common Controller dashboard¶
This is the web UI for the Common Controller, also known as the CCSDK Dashboard.
Dashboard Project consists of the following Maven projects:
- oom-app-common: Java classes that run in a web container like Tomcat
- oom-app-os: Web application project with features for ONAP use
The web application requires these resources:
- Java version 8
- Apache Tomcat version 8.0 or 8.5
- A Postgresql database, version 9.2 or later
Build all artifacts by invoking maven in this directory:
- Create a Postgre schema within a Postgres database.
- Populate the schema using the DDL and DML scripts in the appropriate db-scripts areas; see the README.md there for instructions to set the user’s default schema.
- Configure the application by editing the files portal.properties, system.properties and dashboard.properties.
- Build a war file within the appropriate web application project (‘mvn package’).
- Deploy the war file to Tomcat.
- Login the first time using credentials stored in the fn_user table at the “login_external.htm” page.