- The audience for this document are xNF providers, NCSPs and other interested 3rd parties who need to know the design, build and lifecycle management requirements for xNFs to be compliant with ONAP.
- These requirements are strictly from a standpoint of what the xNF developer needs to know to operate and be compliant with ONAP.
- Requirements that are not applicable to xNF providers such as those that applicable to service providers are not included in this document.
- These requirements are applicable to the current release of ONAP.
- Scope of the ONAP versions/release and future functionality
- The VNF Requirements should include support for the functionality of the ONAP E-E use cases.
- These requirements apply to xNFs at both ONAP Design-Time and ONAP Run-Time.
- Network Service Descriptions are beyond the scope of these requirements.
This section contains a list of normative and informative references along with information on acquiring the identified references. Normative references are required to be implemented by this document. Informative references are for informational purposes only.
2.1.1. Normative References¶
|[RFC 2119]||IETF RFC2119, Key words for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels, S. Bradner, March 1997.|
2.1.2. Informative References¶
2.1.3. Reference Acquisition¶
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Secretariat, 48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, California 94538, USA; Phone: +1-510-492-4080, Fax: +1-510-492-4001.